Comprehensive services include:
- 365/24/7 Access, Dispense and Delivery
- Simple and Easy Referral Process
- Case Management Coordination
- Reimbursement Management
- Individualized Service Plans
- Coordinated Nursing Care
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Clinical Outcomes Monitoring
- Compliance Management
- Flexible Service Model
- Related Pre-Medications and Supplies Provided
- Continual Physician and Family Interaction and Collaboration
From the moment a patient is on service with Midwest, we work closely with the patient and physician to follow the plan of care in order to achieve optimal therapeutic results.
- Individualized treatment plans for both adult and pediatric patients
- Establishing clinical protocols
- Experienced and Highly Skilled Infusion Nurses
- Able to service patients in the home or one of our comfortable infusion suites
- Monitoring utilization compliance and outcomes
Our focus at Midwest is to ensure the most seamless transition for the patient. That process starts with the referral, and we are proud to offer an expedited referral process to ensure the patient's treatment goes uninterrupted. Each member of our team will get to know the patient's needs and maintain close communication throughout the course of therapy.
Call us at (866) 416-3655 and speak to one of our admissions representatives. Complete one of our referral forms and fax to our intake department (866) 416-3656.
The importance of adequate benefits and insurance coverage is a prime concern for our patients and physicians alike, due to the high cost and extended duration required to treat chronic diseases. Our staff is experienced, clinically trained and able to navigate the complex reimbursement environment, easing the burden for our customers.
Midwest works closely with case managers and payor representatives to ensure benefits are active and all necessary authorizations are obtained prior to a patient starting treatment.
We strive to deliver the highest quality care. By coordinating with physicians, health plans and manufacturers, we are able to provide advanced solutions for a variety of therapies.
- Timely and accurate delivery of medications and supplies directly to the patient's home
- Customized temperature controlled packing to ensure product integrity
- All products are shipped via priority overnight delivery or delivered locally via driver directly from our facility
- 24/7/365 access, dispense and delivery
- Customized data reporting, inventory management and clinical protocols to support manufacturers programs and Hub services